Tuesday 22 August 2017

The Right People

Oh, Thailand how I missed sweating non stop. I missed being thirsty, taking a drink & feeling/can watch the beads of sweat grow until they fall to the ground. That feeling of wet all the time. It is still rainy season & the temperatures are cool (26-31 Celsius), but the sweating never stops.

We are back & over jetlag. The kids are back to school & doing well so far. We still have yet to adjust to the weather, but we know from experience it will take some time.

I would please ask for prayer as I am still praying that God would lead the right people for our team of volunteers. I met an older man that wants to be part of our community centre team. Also this week I will be meeting with a young woman (a senior in high school) that also expressed interest in helping us out. Please continue to pray for a minimum of one more male & another female volunteer to join us. I am also praying for some Thai Christian brothers & sisters to be able to come to help us an evening a week.

I am praying that we will be able to have a grand reopening in September.