Wednesday 21 March 2018

A Safe Day

I had a bit of a crazy day, meaning my plans changed in a hurry. I started the day having a really good conversation with Teresa about personality, character & God. She brought it up with the Bible being the centre & both of us bringing our interpretations to each other. It was really fun & have missed these conversations. Teresa does a great job of sharpening me & helps me better articulate what I think about the life I live as a Christian & hope that I do the same for her. 



I then went to the LPG (liquid propane gas) station to fill up my car. This is when things changed in a hurry. As the car was filling the station attendant noticed propane gas rushing out of a valve on my tank (see picture). He stopped the gas & we pushed the car away from the station in the shade under some trees. I had to wait almost 2 hours until the LPG stopped rushing out of the tank. During this time Jesus & I had a great conversation which started with me asking that my car would not blow up & that everyone would be save. When most of the LPG was out of the tank I turned the petrol on, started the car & went for a drive with the trunk opened, the back seats folded down & all the windows down to air out the car before arriving home. The last of the LPG to empty out of the tank took another 5 hours.



I then continued to personally address more envelopes to mail you all our "spring newsletter." As I have been addressing each envelope I have been praying for the names/families on each envelope. I will have them completed by the end of the week & you all should receive them in a months time. 


A good day that included, expectation/plan adjustments, great conversations, prayer, faith, safety, personal growth, & thankfulness.